Cambridge English For Life (CEFL)
is the leading provider for accredited ready-to-launch English language courses, early childhood development programmes, and primary school mathematics enrichment programmes. Since our inception in 2001, over tens of thousands of students and clients have benefited from our extensive range of English language programmes. Today, we cater to over 10,000 students at our rapidly growing network of language centres throughout East and West Malaysia.
Our unique history at CEFL is driven by our commitment to quality education and is guided by these unwavering principles:
- Working with a trained, qualified and experienced teaching faculty.
- Keeping to our dynamic and proven effective syllabus.
- Offering practical courses of study leading to internationally recognised qualifications.
- Developing lifelong skills for all age groups.
At CEFL, we offer quality English language courses for children ages 4 years and up, and for adults. The courses are designed to achieve the following outcomes:
- Enhanced English language proficiency and capacity to use the language.
- Development of thinking skills.
- Improved confidence levels through character building.
- Success in the Cambridge English Language Assessment examinations.
All of our courses include the use of British text books as core texts. As a result, learners are exposed to a wide range of topics that may be outside of their school curriculum, broadening their horizons and acquiring knowledge in geography, history and various cultures. At the end of the course, they may obtain a world renowned qualification from the University of Cambridge English Language Assessment examinations. Achievement in an Upper Main Suite examination allows learners to meet the English language entry requirements of colleges and universities worldwide.
For more information, please head over to our Corporate Website.